Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Christmas 2008

Well...this year, I was sick as a dog. Ahh....the holidays! By Christmas Eve (and JUST finishing shopping) I lay near death on the sofa all day. The girls got home from their father's around 3pm and commenced opening their presents.

It did snow this year, which was awesome! And I never did get those blue lights up on the house, which is not awesome....it was either due to weather or illness. But we got the yard decorations out. Although my inflatable toy soldier spent most of his time on his back...he just didn't want to stand up!

Not allot of presents, as I am reminded how hard it is to buy my daughters presents...it's easier for others to do so.  Talk about kick in the gut, but I digress.

I ended up getting James sick and my oldest daughter. Merry Christmas! Hehehe!

Here's the video...and as you can tell...it's VERY minimalistic as I just was not into Christmas hardly this year!



No comments: