Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Moody Foodies- Weekend Foods

How awesome is it to find your soulmate? Way awesome! But finding your 'foodie-mate' is CRAZY awesome!

On Saturday Mr. Moody introduced me to Hot Water Cornbread Latkes. Holy cow, were they good!

I plated them with sauteed onion and tomatoes and topped it with an egg. Nom Yummie!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then, later for a snack, we had a latke topped with fresh roma tomatoes!
Photobucket


On Sunday, Mr. Moody and I made Eggs Benedict with panchetta. I made home made hollendaise sauce. It was Alton Brown's recipe and VERY yummie. James bought cage free brown eggs and the yolks were a beautiful golden yellow, which made the sauce look so rich!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


On Sunday afternoon, when Mr. Moody returned from the country, I made him my mozzarella tomatoes over Prosciutto.
Photobucket

No comments: