Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Busy Moody Weekend!

My husband was in LA recently and went to Pink's Hotdogs. He had a great hotdog and wanting to pay homage to Pink's...he made some for us at home. And although I eat mostly vegetarian, I had to try it!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Traveling far and wide to visit family was a great way to spend a Saturday. Although it rained and was cold, the visits warmed me up!

I first went to visit my cousin and her family. I can't believe how big her girls are getting! And her son was just all boy, wonderfully happy and silly as can be. When he was asked what he wanted me to bring him the night before, he said "A cookie and a tractor!" So that's what he got!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Then it was off to visit Christina and my nieces and new nephew...The baby is getting so big and my nieces grow so much when I don't see them!!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Saturday night we had a girls night that was filled with Skittle Vodka....see how to make it below!

I used mason jars, filled with vodka, added Skittles, let sit, shake a few times....it sat overnight. It was strained the next day through coffee filters and served with soda!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Sunday was a great relaxing day hanging out with wonderful friends at Onion Creek!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: