Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fish Stick Tacos

We love fish tacos, they're light, refreshing with the cole slaw and they don't leave you feeling like you just ate a Buick!

On my way home from work yesterday, the Mister called and wanted to know what we were having for dinner....I had not a clue.

I said I wanted to make home made guacamole, before the avocados went bad, and mentioned getting some corn tortillas to make home made chips. The Mister had a thought and apparently I saw the flashbulb over the phone...all he said was, "You know we have those fish sticks" and in synch we both said, "FISH TACOS!"

So off to the store I went. Fresh cilantro, cabbage, red onion, corn tortillas, goat cheese...it's on!

***On a side note, I love my grocery store! I love the people in it! Each time I go, there is one checker who we call "My Checker Girl" that we try and get. She's super nice and personable and is always interested in what we're buying.
I bought cauliflower once and she was curious as to what I was making, of course it was my cauliflower soup...she insisted on the recipe! I was happy to oblige! And yesterday, I didn't see her, and went to another checker, but there she was...she saw me and had to come over and look at what I was purchasing...."Fish Stick Tacos" was the menu for the day! She told everyone in line how, "She can whip up ANYTHING!"




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: