Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Moody Review - A Christmas Carol




Yes, yes...it's not even Thanksgiving yet....yes, yes. SO WHAT?!? Christmas is my FAVORITE time of the year...and I simply CANNOT.....nay...WILL NOT wait!!

So, the fam went to see A Christmas Carol on Friday night...and no it was not the 3D version.

Honestly, I LOVED IT! The graphics, the effects, the story, the characters, the MOVIE...it was awesome! I suppose it was derived directly, almost word for word from the novel. And all three spirits were Jim Carrey....he was amazeballs yall! Gary Oldman was Bob Cratchit / Marley / Tiny Tim....Colin Firth was Fred, Scrooge's nephew.

I give this 5 stars yall! I know, I know....I've heard it already, "I hate move remakes!" But this is SO worth seeing. And I don't think I could take it in 3D, so I didn't feel guilty for not taking the kids to an Imax.

Now, if you have a child maybe under the age of 5 or 6...some parts may be a bit scary, visually. And if you have an Aspie, like me, the sounds sometimes cause a little anxiety.

All in all....FIVE STARS!

No comments: