Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My how time flies....


Where does the time go? In a blink and it seems like yesterday my babies were actually BABIES! :( My husband says all I can do now is wait for grandkids in order to have babies in the house again. BIG :(!

I was talking to my oldest (who will be SIXTEEN in a few days) about when she was little and I asked her, "Do you remember what I'd do every time after you ate when you were little?" And to my astonishment...she remembered!

"You'd put your ear to my tummie and tell me what the food was doing. Usually, the food was having a party in my belly....like the pasta and the peas are swimming and having fun!"

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! How cute is THAT?!? After the tummie listening, she caught on and immediately after dinner she'd run to me with her shirt lifted over her head yelling,"What's my food doing NOW Mommie?!?!"

Sniff...sniff... If I close my eyes I can see their big blue eyes ( yes they had crystal blue eyes before they turned green), slobbering faces, tippie toe running... Ohhh...my little girls.





No comments: