Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Fix-It Friday #45 - Hands-On Photo Editing Fun!

At I Heart Faces today's challenge is a Fix It. I love love love manipulating photos in Photoshop so here I go!




I made different layers, adjusted the lighting on her face to cast off the shadow, framed her face with a graphic frame that was given a sharp outer bevel.  I used the healing brush tool on her elbows to smooth out the skin. I darkened the contrast in the sky and the girl separately. And used the brush tool to color burn the outer portion of the photo.











9 comments:

Jo said...

Cute!!

Caroline said...

Interesting & original edit ~ I love the colour you got in the sky :D

Evette Mendisabal said...

Oh, so pertty. I love the little embellishments you've added, and the colour of the sky is beautiful. Great job!

MommieDawn said...

Thank you ladies! That's just awesome to hear!

Just ME the MOM said...

THIS is fun and original!

Kristin

amyndavid said...

Wow that's really cool and different! Great job! I'm just a beginner! Check my Fit-It Friday out here - http://mothertobee.blogspot.com/2010/02/fix-it-friday-45.html

Anya Coleman said...

LOVE!

Chrystal said...

I love how you got the sky so blue. Every way I tried made her face super white.

MommieDawn said...

@Chrystal If you use the select tool, select just what you want to edit...I love upping the contrast on allot of my photos!