Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Week 11 - “Bundled Up” Photo Challenge

The challenge this week is Bundled Up photos for iHeartFaces.   I chose these three, because they are three of my favorites.  My daughters grandparents are now passed, so there are no 'do-over' pics with them, each photo we have of them is a memory frozen in time that we cherish.  And while they were little I was the divorced single mom-blob usually too tired, busy or overworked to stop and take all of the photos I wished that I did. Drowning in guilt and regret, I try to take as many as I can these days.

The first photo is of my 16 year old when she was two years old.  Her Tita taught her how to fish and as you can see it was a bit chilly this time.  This was taken in 1996 on the jettys in Bolivar...now there's hardly anything left since Ike.



These next two were taken when my girls were about 9 months old and 3 1/2 years old...they are now 13 and 16.













No comments: