Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 13 - “Dramatic B&W” Photo Challenge!

I had a hard time choosing just ONE photo for this weeks challenge - but I settled on this one - because even my husband's backside is cute as a button!

I practically grew up in Galveston/Bolivar and I've always loved taking shots in and around the bay.Before Hurricane Ike, my husband and I were in Galveston for a wedding and spent the day with friends walking the Strand, shopping, eating and snapping photos. 

This is my husband walking down an alley when I decided to take a shot....it came out great and is framed in our home even.  I looked up and took another shot of windows and shutters....argh....it was hard to only choose one photo!




















8 comments:

meg said...

dramatic is right! great angles :)

elizabeth said...

LOVE this...such a beautifully composed shot...the conversion to B & W...beautiful. Awesome job

Krista Leigh Hurst said...

Great shot! I love the feeling of the photo!

MommieDawn said...

Thank you so much! It was just a spur of the moment as he was walking in front of me and it came out SO good and I was very pleased!

fiddlehead said...

Ohh...this is one of my favorites. Really dramatic and has a "mood" Fantastic shot!

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh, this is very moody and dramatic. I love it.

Monica said...

Great shot! I love the feel that the B&W gives to this photo!

MommieDawn said...

I just had to laugh....'moody' is our last name... And I live up to it! :)