Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Holy Shitballs!

I am so excited yall! I can't even tell you!

Wait, yes I can tell you...duh....this IS a blog.


My husband was out with his kids yesterday (Sunday) and was giving them the two paintings I painted for them. They're in the CLONE series...


Here's one I did of my daughter.




Anyway, he gives me a call and said, "You're not gonna believe this!"

Wait wait wait..... let me stop for a minute.  Anyone who knows me well, knows that I hate when my husband starts a conversation with , "I just had a great idea!"  To be honest, there's another one...., "You are not gonna believe this!" is one he says just about as often.  Usually it's something that has to do with music, or a musician, or some business something or other...I don't know....something I'm not interested in.  And as wives will do (don't let us fool you!)  I tune him half out....

So he starts, "You're not gonna believe this!"  Me, on the other end of the phone....,"Hmm..really? What?"  Well, he goes on to say that while he was giving my paintings to his kids, a man walked up and started asking about them.  And it ended with, basically, would I mind hanging some of them in his place!!!!!!

Are you kidding me?!  Hell no!

I don't have all the details now, because apparently my husband didn't get them.  But I'm on it!  I am attempting to finish a few paintings this week, to MAYBE have hung on a wall in The Woodlands.  More research to be done, and some talking/negotiating.

Nonetheless I am ECSTATIC!

No comments: