1. Gaiety; merriment: fun and frolic.
2. A gay, carefree time.
3. A playful antic.
intr.v. frol·icked, frol·ick·ing, frol·ics
1. To behave playfully and uninhibitedly; romp.
2. To engage in merrymaking, joking, or teasing.
1. a light-hearted entertainment or occasion
2. light-hearted activity; gaiety; merriment
vb -ics, -icking, -icked
(intr) to caper about; act or behave playfully
I dare you to frolic at least once a day. No matter what kind of shitty mood you are in, I dare you to just romp for 30 seconds.