Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy First Date Anniversary!

I know....sounds gay, huh?  Too bad. Suck it.  That's how we roll!

Seriously folks, my husband and I will be married 5 years on April 14th of this year.  And we met 2 weeks prior to that wedding date...which made Friday, April 1st, our 5 year first date anniversary.  It's kind of hard to forget an anniversary that takes place on April Fool's Day!

I have a gift for our wedding anniversary - wood for the 5th year.  Real wood...not a woody...I can give him that anytime.  But for the First Date....hmmmm.  Chocolate....

Well, we didn't celebrate it by going out...since he works so much....I decided to make him a treat to see when he got home from work.

Melt Hershey's Chocolate in a double boiler


Add some pretzels





Sweep melted white chocolate (in this case Hershey's Cookies and Cream)




Make a cute heart...

And paint I LOVE YOU in chocolate

Make doo-dads

No comments: