Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Mini Egg and Bacon Bakes

This is so easy and could be literally ANYTHING...bacon, cheese, veggies, ham...on and on and on.

What I did is take about 10 eggs, bacon, Parmesan  cheese and bake at 375 degrees for about 22 minutes and poof!

I did this last night so all anyone had to do this morning was nuke 'em for about 30 seconds and *POOF*!  Voila!

Prepare a muffin pan


 I put 10 eggs in a blender


 Set the oven to 375


 I fried bacon and crumbled them in the muffin pan


 I added Parmesan cheese, milk and salt and blended


 Pour into the muffin cups
(You can add onions, peppers, mushrooms...the possibilities are endless!)




 Put them in the oven for about 22 minutes @375.


 Don't they look cute!?


Be forwarned...they do fall a bit after they come out of the oven. But the more you
put in the muffins, the less they will fall!

No comments: