Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

No Bake Peanut Butter Bars

I can't tell you how delicious and sugar coma inducing this is.  And it's NO BAKE.  Holy Crap.  Chocolate and Peanut Butter?!? I want to be buried in it. 


Follow along - and remember...this is MommieDawn.

I have ingredients but exact measurements ....Not so much.


You Need:
Peanut Butter (1 jar)
Butter (1 stick)
Powdered Sugar (1 box)
Vanilla (1 Tblsp)
Brown Sugar (2 cups)
Chocolate (Bars or Chips)

Now - take everything (except the chocolate) and throw it in a microwave safe bowl.


I doubled this recipe - sorta. 
So don't worry when mine looks huge! 
(That's what she said.)




Microwave for about 20 seconds at a time until butter
and peanut butter is somewhat melted.
*pay no attention to the fattie in the reflection.  it's the photographer. geez.*


Bam. It's melted. 


Stir that shit up! 
*Don't mind all the cans there. Easter Preparation Is Underfoot!*


There ya have it.  And I have to say, even at this point I wanted
to bury my head in the bowl.  


Thanks to the hands of my mini-me, there you have the
dough all flattened out. 


Put the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl.  


Zap it until it's melted. Be sure to stop and stir.
And DON'T BURN IT!
*pay no attention to the messy reflection. it was the maid's day off*


Spread it out.  And Chill this in the fridge for
a few hours.  


We couldn't wait. 








No comments: