Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Garlic Bread Pizza

This was the perfect Monday night dinner for me.  After a weekend in the yard, I'm still pooped.  The oldest has choir rehearsals out the ying yang and I still haven't got caught up on my house chores.  SO....easy peasy delicious dinner for 4!

Ok....so it's more of a What Do We Have In The Kitchen To Cook A Fast, Easy and Good meal? meal.

Frozen garlic bread? Check
Fresh roma tomatoes? Check
Fresh mushrooms? Check
Basil in the back yard? Check
Cheese? Check.

Bam...load it on the garlic bread.  Bake at 375 for about half an hour.  Bam.  Four pieces per person to snack on while life happens in the household....brushing the cat, steam cleaning the back seat of my car, watering the plants, bla bla bla.

Frozen Garlic Bread

Add sliced roma tomatoes 

Add fresh sliced mushrooms

Fresh backyard picked basil

CHEESE

And bake - 375 for about 30 minutes. 





No comments: