Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Half Way To Christmas!!

Today marks exactly SIX months until Christmas 2011!


(And even less than that to my 41st birthday....gag)

Yes, yes, I'm THAT person! I love Christmas! The chill in the air, the decorations, the songs and the holiday movies. I cannot get enough of it!

I was called an asshole today for loving Christmas so much.

Now I will start planning my menu and searching online for gifts! It's never too early to start shopping! Trust me...order early and get them wrapped, labeled and put away and you wouldn't BELIEVE the amount of stress that takes away!

Oh and I also search for online deals for house and yard decorations!

Oh I'm so excited!!

1 comment:

Joan said...

I love it, too. And I can't stop at just one tree. Besides the main (artificial)tree, I also have several pre-lit ones. And I'm such a sucker for holiday movies...