Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

V-day Nails

I know, I know...it's early. But I can't help it. Hell, I'm getting ready to decorate the tree for Valentine's Day.

That's right, you heard me. I swear I'm leaving our silver tree up all year and decorating it for the different holidays through out the year. No matter what my husband or kids say. They don't like it, they can take it down. But since I'm the only one who manages to decorate for ANY holiday around here....that ain't happening.

Now, on to the nails. I hope to have lots of Valentine nails soon, but here's the first. Simple and easy, but cute.

*WARNING*
I've been up since 4am, so don't judge the crappiness of the polish. 


Here they are. Red/Pink/Dotties


I love this thing. It's like a marker for your nails.




And this is Sophie being not amused with anything I do. 

No comments: