Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

They Call Me Mellow Yellow....nails

Mellow Yellow nails doesn't really describe them.  They more like S-C-R-E-A-M yellow. :)

Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri nail color is one of my favorites nail polishes.  They range in price from $4 to $8, depending on where you go. They're available almost anywhere nail polish is sold, and they come in a ton of colors.

These are just a few. Literally.

The colors range in every hue from brights to browns to pastels.  They do dry fast and dry with a great shine. I always put a clear top coat as a habit, though.



Oh, and I LOVE the new brushes that a lot
of polishes have now.  They're flat and 
wide giving you a wider stroke
and better coverage.




They're plain now, but I think I may go taxi crazy
with some black.  Who knows. 

No comments: