Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Fish Tacos

We love fish tacos. LOVE them. And what do I  love more than fish tacos? Making them!

I took some talipia, sprinkled them with EVOO, sea salt, lemon pepper and lime juice and placed them on a cookie sheet. Then I place thinly sliced limes on top, tightly covered with foil and put in the oven at 350 for about half an hour.



Queso Fresco is a MUST with Fish Tacos. It's a very light crumbly cheese.



Cilantro is a MUST. 



I took a couple of avocados, chopped cilantro, plain greek yogurt,
2 small chopped tomatoes, 
green chili sauce and a touch of lite Ranch dressing and 
put it all in a food processor and pulverized. 








Here's the fish out of the oven!



Chopped up all the fish.



Mixed cilantro with Queso Fresco.



Sliced red onion. 



Sliced red cabbage.





Then put it all together.
*Don't judge my dishes...they'er older than me*








No comments: