Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Blueberry Green Monster

I know, I know...I'm going overboard on posting about my Green Monster concoctions.  Oh well....deal with it!

This morning I made a cherry one. Frozen pitted cherries thrown in the blender with flaxseed, spinach and a little fruit juice.  I cannot tell you the FRESH cherry taste. It was devine! However, I didn't take any pics.  Boo me.

Yesterday morning I DID!  HEB had fresh blueberries on sale and I grabbed some!  I froze them and used one container for this Monster.  As usual...I ground the flaxseed first, added spinach, blueberries, a banana and some juice.

It was OMNOMMIE!

Don't they look awesome?!


There's the flaxseed at the bottom...spinach....blueberries. 


And some nanners.

There it is. And I cannot say this enough....
Regardless of the color...the taste
is phenomenal!

GREEN MONSTER is it's name for a reason. 

No comments: