Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kick In The Rear

I simply MUST get organized.

I have a theory as to why I haven't posted so much since we've moved. Its my desk.

I have a desk.  It's not put together. The glass top is leaned up against the wall and the bottom is partly in the house and partly in the garage.  I can't put it together because I have NO idea how. So I'm stuck.

I didn't have a desk in the old house. And I managed to post regularly.  However, knowing I have a desk here, somehow is putting a mental block on my ability to be organized and post regularly now.

I sense that once my desk is assembled, I will become super organized, super productive and super awesome.

Now that it's out of my head and on the interwebs..I have no choice but to stick to that.

Now, if my husband can manage to put aside some time to put the desk together for me, it shall come to fruition.  I'm a little tired of being the only one who's putting this house together.

No comments: