Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is what I ask for every year.  I think my list may correspond with millions of Mommies across the nation...nay, the World.

First I'd like just a little respect on a daily basis from the people who live with and around me. You know, like just enough that when I ask someone to do something I don't get met with the longest exhale known to man. Maybe give them the gift to pick up at least one thing a day after themselves.

Another thing would be for the dishes that end up on the counter could magically find themselves in the dishwasher once in a while. That would be really awesome.

I'd also like for the laundry to find it's way into the washer, then the dryer then folded (not by me) and arranged in dressers and closets!

That's all, Santa.

What I want won't come wrapped in a pretty bowed box or a stuffed stocking. I don't need any presents like that. The gift I get every year of maybe making my kids happy this one day is good enough. But if you could see it fit to maybe grant my other wishes....that would be awesome too.

Love,
MommieDawn


PS. If I could have a turtle tank washer weekly, that would be awesome too. That turtle is stinky!

No comments: