Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I'm Blank Because



I took on a challenge today after prompting from fellow bloggers. 









I’m weird because…

I can’t sleep with my hair down.

I drink ice milk at least two times a day.

I don't ever wear shoes in my home.

I like Lays Potato Chips with mayo and mustard.

I can never, ever keep my feet still.

I used to stuff my girls' stinky baby feet up my nose.

I wear black. Every day. Every. Day.

I have never left either of my kids with a babysitter that wasn't family.

I will straighten crooked frames anywhere I am.

I can’t sleep unless one leg is out of the blanket.

I don’t eat the crust of pizza.

I have to have coffee. It's a must. Period.

I have an addiction to glasses. Prescription, that is. I have a drawer full.

I would rather load the dishwasher than empty it.

I don't like forks and try to never eat with one.

I could watch anything to do with The Monkees over and over and over and never get tired of it.

I never, ever blow dry my hair.





I’m a bad friend because…

I am a home body.

I am terrible at returning phone calls.

I have trouble committing to activities.

I always say what I’m thinking. I rarely hold back. I have no filter, and it can
hurt people.


I’m sad because…

I feel so far from everyone.

I too often get consumed with Mommie guilt.

I sometimes let little things get in the way of the big picture.

I need to be better at letting things roll off my back.














I’m a good friend because…

I want to see those I love succeed.

I love and cherish friendship.

I love my friends kids like they are my own.

You can show up at my house at midnight to talk about your bad day.

I’m not afraid to get silly and slap happy.

I always say what I’m thinking. I rarely hold back. I have no filter...if it 
hurts you I still say it because I'm not fake.













I’m happy because…

We are in a good place now. In more ways than literally.

This is my favorite time of the year.

I put a bookshelf together all by myself today.

A very good friend told me that I looked genuinely happy today. I needed to hear that.






I’m excited for…

Watching my oldest bloom and sprout her wings in college.

Watching my youngest develop into this fantastic photographer and talented human.

Fireplace warmth.

Wrapping paper ripping.

Sand Tart making.

Colder weather.

The new year.







No comments: