Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ah, December

One of my favorite months, by far!

My den, the way I like it. Warm and
cozy and Christmasy.


Long, chilly icicles outside make me
squee!

Dressing up the kitty in jingle
bells....while he plots my death.

Sweet texts from my brother always
make me smile...

A brownie birthday cake from my
daughter warmed my heart....
(and the fire warmed the house)

A surprise happy birthday text
from my oldest baby exactly at
midnight melted me...

The beautiful foliage in all
the changing colors is amazing... 

Eggs Benedict birthday breakfast
from the hubs was 
nommie...

Ice caked on my Lucille made
me squee....

'Double Baggin' the tootsies on
a cold, frosty day...

Teaching the kitty he is
not allowed to molest the tree
was hilarious....

Frozen bird bath was just
beautiful....

Warm, cozy family time
by a crackling fire is
always just a dream....

Snow....
just snow....

Being a loonie toon is just
my way.....

Truckcicles are awesome....

ICICLES!!!!

Christmas Perfection...


Freezing water because
I'm still a big kid...


Telling the kitty he's not
flame retardant.....

Having a winter wonderland
is a dream....

No comments: