Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

CLEAN UP YOUR MESS

If I could physically go on strike...I would. But I can't. I literally, physically can't. I'd have a stroke trying to not clean up.

However, it still doesn't stop me from going insane when I have to pick up after people.

I clean the kitchen last thing at night.....while everyone else is asleep. Since I have insomnia, it's the perfect time to do it. I know for a fact that it will stay clean...at least until they're up and making a mess.

I went in to make me a cup of coffee....that's all I wanted to do. But I ended up cleaning the breakfast/lunch mess.

People....the dishwasher is RIGHT there! When you're done making a mess and before you eat what you've made....take a few moments to clean up after yourself!  I vow that I will continue to shame my family until they get it!


No comments: