Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

New Items at DawnMoodyDesign

It's been busy here...taking orders, processing orders, shipping orders, gallery showing...work work work!

And I am not complaining!

Last night, I was a part of the opening of The Cast in Downtown Waco gallery opening. The Creative Art Studio & Theater, a creative arts space in downtown Waco, is home to the Brazos Theatre Group. Classes, workshops, gallery and more! It's a great place, I met some wonderfully talented people and some of my art is hung on the walls!  Just an awesome thing to get to be a part of!






I also have some new items in the store!

WIRED is a series of word necklaces from wire.


Light Up Wine Bottles....battery operated lights inside a wine bottle decorated with glass baubles in the shape of grapes, leaves and a twine bow.



Announcement/Commemorative Hangers....for baby, weddings, anniversary..



Stop by DawnMoodyDesign and take a look around!

No comments: