Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Birthday Breakfast

Eighteen.

My baby girl turns 18 today.

I can still remember delivering her, pulling her out myself (I had a very awesome proactive doctor) and lying her on my chest. 26 hours of labor. But it was all worth it. The hardest I've ever worked in my life. Totally worth it.

I still can't believe it. Eighteen years.

Ok. I'll stop. Whew.

I've done this the past couple of years or so, letter pancakes. Generally they get whatever they want for their birthday breakfast - a literal tower of donuts (I toothpick them together to make a tower or cake shape with candles). Whatever. But, this one loves pancakes.

I'll apologize in advanced for the crappy pics - it's hard to take pics and try to not burn teeny pancakes apparently.

NORMALLY I use a soft squeeze bottle...but as luck would have it
this morning, I couldn't find it. 
Honey bear it is.
Not cool for my RA, by the way. 

Teeny Pancake Letters

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Mama gets regular pancakes.

No comments: