Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Miss Them

I just miss you, in a quite simple desperate human way. 
I miss you even more than I could have believed; 
and I was prepared to miss you a good deal. 
So this letter is really just a squeal of pain. 
Vita Sackville-West


Missing my little brother today. And my grandparents. When I clean my mantle, I see their faces again. So many things that went unsaid. Time that passed where I was forced not to see them. Not allowed. Not welcome.

So, in their passing I've had to try to come to terms with a lot. I get peace when I can almost audibly hear them. Popo calling me "Piggie". Gaga singing my name the way she always did. Gio laughing. I can hear it like it's in the next room sometimes. Or wake up as if they're inches from my ear other times. 






No comments: