Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sick and Tired and Walking Dead

I'm so tired of being sick.

I've been sick for almost three weeks.

My husband brought it home from a business trip.

He got over it.

My daughter got over it.

I still have it.

I have the immune system of the Bubble Boy.


But today is the mid season (second half) of The Walking Dead. Yes. THE WALKING DEAD.  I've had the TV on AMC since Friday with the marathon.

I made a big pot of soup yesterday so I wouldn't have to cook today.

That's how I do things. Ha!

So, for the past three weeks I've been blowing my nose. 




And snugging with the puppy monster.




I managed to give my house VD.



I managed to VD Daryl Dixon to amuse myself.



Also, trying to nurse myself from within....with nommies. 



I've lived in my jammies...while horribly coordinated. 



I've been working away getting orders out (which you can find at
www.dawnmoodydesign.com)...wine bottles,
jewelry, shelf sitters galore. 


And to top it all off, my baby girl is leaving for England in ten days. 

Just shoot me now.

I have no evens to can't anymore. 

If you need me, I'll be a goobery stain on the carpet. 


No comments: